"Take Me To The Pilot" by Elton John bookends this week's mix, with the album and demo version. The mix also includes covers by Jose Felicano and Ben E. King.
"Snoop's Nu Shooz" by dj BC is a mash-up of various Snoop Dogg raps over "I Can't Wait" by Nu Shooz, which is also here in its original form.
The rest: the snyth-driven "Pale Shelter" by Tears For Fears, Patti Smith's cover of Tears For Fears' "Everybody Wants To Rule The World", the gently lascivious "I'd Love Just Once To See You" by The Beach Boys, a live version of "People's Parties" by Joni Mitchell, the moody "Moves" by Charles Mingus, the melodic "Fool In Love" by The Veltones, Billie Holiday's version of the standard "I Can't Pretend", the ominous "Games Without Frontiers" by Peter Gabriel, the raucous "Everybody Out'ta The Pool" by The Lifeguards, Tom Waits' eerie "Circus", RZA's loping "Hidden Track", Dan The Automator's dense "A Better Tomorrow Pt. 2" with Kool Keith, Bob Wills joyful "Stars And Stripes On Iwo Jima", Radiohead's wistful "High And Dry", Leonard Cohen's elegiac "So Long, Marianne" and the melancholic "Ghosts" by Randy Newman.