This mix from a year ago begins with the brooding "Concierto de Aranjuez (Adagio)" from Miles Davis' "Sketches Of Spain" album with Gil Evans.
I have a stash of rare Van Morrison acoustic demos of many of his great late 60s and early 70s songs. From that, here is an early version of "Wild Night" as well as an extended alternate mix of the album version.
Other stuff: George McRae's funky "I Get Lifted", the humorously titled "Shoyoass" by The Coup", Al Green's cheerful "Blow Me Down", Kanye West's catchy "Flashing Lights" with Dwele, Teddy Pendergrass' soaring vocals on Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes' "The Love I Lost", teh swaggering "Watch Me Now" by The Ultramagnetic MCs, Flipper's sardonic "Ha Ha Ha", U2's mumbled "Numb", INXS' atmospheric "KIss The Dirt (Falling Down The Mountain)", the Paul Westerberg solo "You're Getting Married" by The Replacements, Willie Nelson's take of "America The Beautiful", and Santo & Johnny's instrumental version of the Frank Sinatra standard "Strangers In The Night".