"Please Don't Let Me Love You" is a 1955 b-side by Hank Williams. Also included on this mix is a cover recorded thirty years later by English country punk band The Mekons as well as George Morgan's version from 1958.
"Love Or Let Me Lonely" is 1970 pop song by Friends Of Distinction. This mix also includes versions recorded soon after by Merry Clayton and Maxine Nightingale.
One other song repeats on the mix: Ethel Merman' singing the Gershwin standard "I Got Rhythm", both her original 1930 version and a disco version she recorded in 1979 shortly before her death.
"Knock Knock" by Med, Blu & Madlib with MF Doom samples Bernie Worrell's I'll Be With You".
The rest: an alternate version of The Rolling Stones' "Brown Sugar" with Eric Clapton on guitar, the spacy "Fantastic Man" by William Onyeabor, the trippy "PMW (All I Really Need" by A$AP Rocky with Schoolboy Q, the Tribe Called Quest-sampling "It Don't Matter" by Ten Thieves, The Doors' version of Van Morrison's "Gloria", Sun Ra's playful "Have You Heard The Latest News From Neptune", the strings mix of Smashing Pumpkins' "Tonight, Tonight", the spooky "More Than Rain" by Tom Waits, a version of Marlene Dietrich's "Falling In Love Again" in German called "Ich Bin Von Kopf Bis Fub Auf Liebe Eingestellt".
I Got Rhythm Ethel Merman
Love Or Let Me Lonely Merry Clayton
Brown Sugar (alt ver) The Rolling Stones ft. Eric Clapton
Fantastic Man William Onyeabor
PMW (All I Really Need) A$AP Rocky ft/ Schoolboy Q
Please Don't Let Me Love You The Mekons
I'll Be With You Bernie Worrell
Knock Knock Med, Blu & Madlib ft. MF Doom
Love Or Let Me Be Lonely Maxine Nightingale
It Don't Matter Ten Thieves
Please Don't Let Me Love You Hank Williams
Love Or Let Me Be Lonely The Friends Of Distinction
Gloria The Doors
Have You Heard The Latest News From Neptune Sun Ra And His Intergalactic Research Arkestra
Tonight, Tonight (strings alone mix) Smashing Pumpkins
Please Don't Let Me Love You George Morgan
More Than Rain Tom Waits
Ich Bin Von Kopf Bis Fub Auf Liebe Eingestellt Marlene Dietrich
I Got Rhythm (disco ver) Ethel Merman