This mix from four years ago features three versions of Duke Ellington's "Black And Tan Fantasy" from 1932, 1944 and 1966.
The rest: the percussive "Black Satin" by Miles Davis, Barry White's smooth "Midnight And You" with The Love Unlimited Orchestra, the chipper "Shake It Up" by The Cars, an alternate version of the loping "Big Country" by Talking Heads, Big Country's one big hit "In A Big Country", a live cover of Neil Young's "Don't Cry No Tears" by Paul Westerberg, Sir Douglas Quintet's wry "Lawd, I'm Just A Country Boy In This Big Freaky City", the rare "Heather" by The Beatles, Donovan's gentle "Palais Girl", Curtis Mayfield's sweet "So In Love", a cover of Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill" by Thee Heavenly Music Association, Marvin Gaye's romantic "If I Should Die Tonight", The Notorious B.I.G.'s morbid "If I Should Die Before I Wake", Johnny Cash's mournful "Ringing Them Bells For Jim", Richie Havens' cover of "Ooh Child" by The Five Stairsteps, Don Covay's soulful "It's In The Wind", Bob Dylan's spiritual "Ring Them Bells", a live acoustic version of Jackson Browne's outraged "Lives In the Balance".