This week's mix is bookended with alternate mixes of the Beatles ballad "She's Leaving Home". To start, I have an all vocal mix of the bootleg "Sgt. Pepper Splits". The mix ends with a strings version from that same collection.
I've also featured the music of Radiohead on here with an acoustic version of "Fake Plastic Trees", and a hushed cover of "Idioteque" by Calico Horse as well as Radiohead's original.
The other song on here twice is the sweet "Cherish" originally by The Association. I've included a touching cover by Nina Simone.
The song featured three times this week is Stevie Wonder's haunting "Pastime Paradise". Patti Smith and Ray Barretto take it to opposite directions.
Other stuff: the rare re-working of Brighter Side Of Darkness' "Love Jones" called "Love Jones '75" by The Imaginations, the live unplugged version of "Something In the Way" by Nirvana, Tracy Chapman's tender "Fats Car", the chipper "Maybe" by Jack White & His Band, RZA's catchy "Fast Cars" with Ghostafce Killah, J.V.C. F.O.R.C.E's Kingsmen-sampling "Doin' Damage", Q-Tip's empathetic "Even If It Is So", INXS's sweet "Beautiful Girl" and the gorgeous "God Only Knows" by The Beach Boys.