A whole lot of Bob Dylan on this mix from four years ago. There are three versions of his "Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You" on here: the original and covers by Ann Peebles and The Charlatans. Additionally I have covers of Dylan's "Girl From The North Country" and "(It's All Over Now) Baby Blue" by Joe Cocker with Leon Russell and 13th Floor Elevators, respectively.
Also, I have two very different versions of the standard "What Kind Of Fool Am I?": one by Paul Westerberg alias Grandpaboy and another live version by Marvin Gaye.
Other stuff: the Beatlesque "Baby Blue", Roz Ryan's Stax single "You're My Temptation", the countrified "Tumbling Dice" by The Rolling Stones, Liz Phair's cocky "Never Said", Sly & The Family Stone's melodic "Somebody's Watching You", a Mr. Thing remix of Brand Nubian's "Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down", Stevie Wonder's funky "So What The Fuss", King Errisson's bitter disco song "Well, Have A Nice Day", Bonnie Tyler's melancholic "It's A Heartache", a demo instrumental Latin-tinged version of "That's The Way Of The World" by Earth, Wind & Fire, a remix of Fantastic Jihnny C's "Waitin' For The Rain" and a gorgeous rendition of the standard "Lover Man" by Sonny Rollins and Coleman Hawkins.