This week's mix has Jeannie C. Riley's classic "Harper Valley P.T.A." then an odd and slightly offensive cover called "Harper Valley C.I.A." by Ray "Wong" Riley. I guess it's a relic of its time.
The only other song on here twice is the country standard made popular by Roy Acuff, "Pins And Needles In My Heart". This week I have versions by Hank Williams and Willie Nelson.
Other stuff: a demo version of "Your Mother Should Know" by The Beatles, the hypnotic "Teach Me, Sweetheart" by The Fiery Furnaces, Ghostface Killah's expository "Outta Town Shit", Anna Raye's sweet soul obscurity "Will You Love My Child", the mad genius of Lee' Scratch' Perry on "Cow Thief Skank" by Charlie Ace & The Upsetters, a live acoustic version of "Pulling Mussels (From The Shell)" by Squeeze on the BBC, Ween's cautionary "Don't Shit Where You Eat", the Stevie Wonder collaboration "Harmour Love" by Syreeta, Beck's funky "Devil's Haircut", TV On The Radio's frantic "Wolf Like Me", David Bowie's breathless Rolling Stones cover "Let's Spend The Night Together", Keith Richards' vocal redeeming the 80s production on "Can't Be Seen" by The Rolling Stones, vintage 1988 rap by Live 'N Effect Posse on "I'm Getting Physical", The Cool Kids' retro homage "88", Francoise Hardy's gentle "Le Temps Des Souvenirs", the pretty "All Day Long (Long Version)" by The Shop Assistants, a soulful cover of The Beatles' Let It Be" by Ray Charles, and a young Bob Dylan doing an acoustic live version of his then-new song "Just Like A Woman" at The Royal Albert Hall.