This mix from a few years back doesn't have any repeating songs, but does have its moments.
We begin with: the wistful "Yesterday's Girl" by The Artistics, 13th Floor Elevators' psychedelic "You're Gonna Miss Me", the even more delightfully dated "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" by Kenny Rogers & The First Edition, Lee "Scratch" Perry's "People Funny Boy" punctuated by baby cries, Captain and Tenille's sunny "Love Will Keep Us Together", Derek & The Dominoes with the regretful "I Looked Away", Cheap Trick's anthemic "Surrender", and a great cover of George Harrison's "My Sweet Lord" by John Gary Williams.
Albert Ayler's "Dancing Flowers" is as gorgeous as the title suggests. One of my more macabre habits with music is picking my funeral songs. This would have to make the cut.
It's followed by Aretha Franklin's sweet "I Say A Little Prayer", The Notorious B.I.G.'s menacing "Warning", Paul McCartney's winsome "Let 'Em In", a Mr. Thing remix of "Get On Down" by Kenny Dope Presents The Unreleased Project, Aaliyah's "Are You That Somebody" punctuated by baby cries, and Sly & The Family Stone's "Small Talk" also punctuated by baby cries, and MF Doom's food-obsessed "Kon Queso".
"Wer Kennt Den Weg" is Johnny Cash singing "I Walk The Line" in German. That's followed by Traveling Wilburys' "Where Were You Last Night", Nico's cover of Bob Dylan's "I'll Keep It With Mine", Neil Young's gentle "Thrasher", Marion Williams' gospel take of Bob Dylan's "I Shall Be Released" and Bob with The Rolling Thunder Revue doing a live and emotional version of "Simple Twist Of Fate".