This mix from four years ago features a number of great old reggae tracks from the classic Tighten Up series: the exuberant "Them A Laugh And Ki Ki" by The Soulmates, Shortie's whistling "President Mash Up The Resident", and a cover of Three Dog Night's "Joy To The World" by Julien & The Chosen Few with The Gaytones.
Also on here are a couple concert tracks from George Harrison's all star Concert For Bangladesh: a great slow version of "LOve Minus Zero/No Limit" by Bob Dylan and Harrison with a charming version of his own "My Sweet Lord" that opens with the greeting "hare krishna".
Other stuff: Van Halen's swaggering "Runnin' With The Devil", a remix of Run D.M.C.'s "Jam-Master Jammin'", Funkadelic's aptly titled "Cosmic Slop", A Tribe Called Quest's cool "Lyrics To Go", Toploader's cover of King Harvest's "Dancing In The Moonlight", Roy Ayers' jazzy "Chicago", Geeshie Wiley's rustic "Pick Poor Robin Clean", the hopeful "This Is My Country" by The Impressions, Al Green's seductive "Something", George Jackson's sweet "Aretha, Sing One For Me", Dusty Springfied's cover of Baby Washington's "I Can't Wait Until I See My Baby's Face", Olivia Newton-John's innocent "Hopelessly Devoted To You", P.P. Arnold's passionate cover of Cat Stevens' "The First Cut Is The Deepest", the hushed "I Remember When I Loved Her" by The Zombies, Tom Waits' anthemic "Anywhere I Lay My Head" and Homer Quincy Smith's spiritual "I Want My Jesus To Talk To Me".