This mix from six years ago is stacked with great songs: no particular song or artist featured more than once, just stuff I like.
There is the goofy "Troglodyte (Cave Man)" by The Jimmy Castor Bunch, the spooky "Where Is My Mind?" by The Pixies, the Neptunes-produced "Young Boy" by Clipse, the sweet "Martha My Dear" by The Beatles, the groovy "Funky Nassau (Part 1)" by The Beginning Of The End, a version of the Frank Sinatra standard "My Way" by The Sex Pistols, Bobby Brown's hopeful "Every Little Step", Joe Jackson's smooth "Steppin' Out", an acoustic demo version of Elvis Costello's "Let Them All Talk", Glen Campbell's pleading "Honey, Come Back", Led Zeppelin's uplifting "Hey Hey What Can I Do", Jay-Z's outlaw anthem "Izzo (H.O.V.A.)", Althia and Donna's confident "Uptown Top Ranking", Bill Joy's bizarre "How Long Are You Staying?", the pretty "Love's Holiday" by Earth, Wind & Fire, The Notorious B.I.G.'s surprisingly tender "Me & My Bitch", Christopher Cross' wistful "Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)", Bobby Womack's passionate "That's The Way I Feel About Cha", Mary J. Blige's Elton John-sampling "Deep Inside", the gentle "Stephanie Says" by The Velvet Underground, the spare "The Way I Feel Inside" by The Zombies and the original single version of "God Is Love" by Marvin Gaye.