This mix from three years ago features Bob Dylan's "Masters Of War". I have a live version by Dylan as well as covers by Odetta and Joe Felicano.
There are also two versions of the standard "Solitude": one by Billie Holiday and another by Sonny Rollins. Also repeating on this mix is "Before They Make Me Run", Keith Richards' outlaw anthem for The Rolling Stones. In addition to the original I have a cover by Steve Earle & The Supersuckers. And finally, "Give Me Your Love", written by Curtis Mayfield, is on here twice: by Curtis and The Sisters Love.
"Drive My Car/The Word/What You're Doing" is a medley for The Beatles show called Love. I've alos included a cover of The Beatles' "She's Leaving Home" by Richie Havens.
Other stuff: the harrowing "Mind Playing Tricks On Me" by The Geto Boys, Ruth Brown's soulful "I Don't Know", Ghostface Killah's swaggering "After The Smoke Is Clear", Stevie Wonder's anguished "Another Star", Duke Ellington's energetic "Amad", the wistful "Just Like Heaven" by The Cure and the spiritual "Judgement" by Rev. Sister Mary Nelson.