This mix from six years ago features two songs by Herbie Hancock: his famous "Watermelon Man" and his cover of Nirvana's "All Apologies". Joe Strummer is on here twice as well: with The Mescaleros on "Coma Girl" and in a duet with Johnny Cash covering Bob Marley's "Redemption Song". I've also included Cash's cover of Neil Young's "Heart Of Gold".
There are two versions of Stevie Wonder's "Golden Lady" on here: the original and a cover by Jose Felicano.
Other stuff: a live version of "In The Mouth Of A Desert" by Pavement, Def Leppard's catchy "Photograph", Erick Sermon & Redman's Middle Eastern-tinged "React", the playful "Bonnie And Clyde" by Serge Gainsbourg with Brigitte Bardot, Billy Barrg & Wilco on the Woody Guthrie-written "Christ For President", EPMD's Eric Clapton-sampling "Strictly Business", Rick Springfield's paranoid "Don't Talk To Strangers", Zager & Evans' dramatic "In The Year 2525", Marvin Gaye's sweet "Pretty Little Baby", Frank Sinatra's forlorn "I Get Along Without You Very Well", the melancholic "Winter" by The Rolling Stones and the msyerious "I'm Not There" by Bob Dylan & The Band.