The spooky Daniel Johnston composition "Walking The Cow" is featured three times on this week's mix, including covers by TV On The Radio and The Lucky Sperms.
Bob Dylan's stirring "I Believe In You" is also featured, with covers by Cat Power and Dottie Peoples.
Also repeating this week is the standard associated with Billie Holiday called "I'll Look Around". In addition to a version by Madeleine Peyroux, I have a stunning rendition by Nina Simone.
Earth Wind & Fire's "Shining Star" is here as well as a short instrumental practice take called "Future Star".
Other stuff: Santana's hopeful "Everything's Coming Our Way", Kool G Rap's cocky "Money In The Bank", Jimmie Revard And His Texas Playboys with the winsome "Lose Your Blues And Laugh At Life", the sweet "I'll Follow The Sun" by The Beatles, Roberta Flack's sensuous "Killing Me Softly With His Song", Gang Starr's swaggering "I'm The Man", Merel Haggard's wry "Drink Up And Be Somebody", Modest Mouse's catchy "Float On", Ghostface Killah's hilarious "Ghost Deini", the tender "Hide Myself" by The Jesus & Mary Chain, and M. Ward's symphonic "Today's Undertaking".