The Velvet Underground's "Here She Comes Now" ends this mix from four years ago, and it is preceded by a faithful cover by Nirvana. Another Velvet Underground cover on this mix is Lady And Bird's take of "Stephanie Says".
Other songs that repeat include "Can't Hardly Wait" by The Replacements as well as a live version by ex-Replacement Paul Westerberg early in his solo day and parts 1 and 2 of "I Call It Pretty Music But The Old People Call It The Blues" by Little Stevie Wonder.
Other stuff: Africa's funky cover of The Rolling Stones' "Paint It Black", Quasimoto's frantic "Raw Deal", Iggy Pop with The Stooges on the menacing "No Fun", early Replacements anthem "Kids Don't Follow" complete with warnings from the Minneapolis police, Frank Black's country-inflected "I Burn Today", early 20th century singer Billy Murray with the traditional "Come Take A Trip In My Airship", Maurice And Mac's rueful "You Left The Water Running", Robin Lamont & Company's Godspell soundtrack hit "Day By Day", KAM's conspiracy-minded "I Don't Think So", Charles Trenet's classic standard "La Mer", early Ray Charles recording "Alone In This City", Elton John's bittersweet "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues", the elegiac "6 Feet Deep" by The Geto Boys, and Al Green's take of Willie Nelson's standard "Funny How Times Slips Away".