Modern dj remixes of old jazz standards are usually a bad idea, but the "Organica" remix of Billie Holiday's "Summertime" is very cool and tasteful. I put it on this mix from a couple years ago along with her original take for comparison.
The other song repeating on this mix is the Stax single "My Whole World Is Falling Down" by William Bell. The cover version here is by Paul Weller from a BBC session.
Other stuff: Bob Dylan's furious epic "Hurricane", Ghostface Killah's Hardy Boys tv show theme-sampling "Alex (Stolen Script)", Louis Armstong & The Hot Five with the playful "I'm Gonna Gitcha", Pharoahe Monch's boastful "Desire" featuring Showtyme, Black Flag's ferocious "Wasted", Tricky's Public Enemy cover "Black Steel", Public Enemy's "Show 'Em Whatcha Got" which samples the horn riff from Lafayette Afro-Rock Band's "Darkest Hour", M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" which samples both The Clash's "Straight To Hell" and the next song, Wreckz 'N Effect's "Rump Shaker" which samples the same horn riff as the aforementioned Public Enemy song, Julia Lee's frisky "Gotta Gimmie Watcha' Got", Charles Crawford Gorst's early 20th century chirpy stripper tune "Laughing Love", Chip Willis & Double Expsoure's funky "I'm Gonna Gitcha", Bob Seger's soulful "You'll Accomp'ny Me", Grant Green's cover of The Commodores' "Easy", The Commodores with Lionel Richie on the elegant "Three Times A Lady" and Bob Dylan with a live performance of "Boots Of Spanish Leather" live at Carnegie Hall in 1963.