"Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?" was written by Carole King and a huge hit for The Shirelles. Years later, Carole King recorded her own version on her best-selling album Tapestry. In addition to those two versions, this mix from last year has covers by The Zombies on the BBC, Amy Winehouse and a Keith Richards-led acoustic take by The Rolling Stones as a studio outtake.
This mix is bookended by the standard "I Wish You Love": by Marlene Dietrich live with The Burt Bacharach Orchestra and also by Sam Cooke.
"I'm A Lady (Diplo Mix ft. Amanda Blank)" by Santogold is an interpolation of LL Cool J's hit "I Need Love", both of which are on here.
Other stuff: Velma Perkins' smoky "I'll Always Love You", the bouncy "Pencil" by GZA with RZA and Masta Killa, the gentle "Too Much Heaven" by The Bee Gees, the country-inflected "Promises" by Eric Clapton, the funky "I'm In Need Of Love" by Lou Courtney, the atmospheric "After The Party" by Little Brother with Carlitta Durand, Bob Dylan's reflective "Shelter From The Storm", Bill Evans live with Stan Getz on the gorgeous standard "Lover Man", MF Doom with MF Grimm on the cocky "Dedicated", and Linda Ronstadt's sweet "Long Long Time".